Well it’s been some time since our last newsletter but today we were proud to send out our Winter 2016 Edition!
In this issue:
- Ipu whenua – you may have heard the term (and entered our Facebook competition to win one!) but what does it really mean? We explore the traditional Maori custom and also contemporary practices.
- A Day in the Life of a Doula – what is the doula’s role for a homebirth? Rosemary Joyce tells a beautiful story of supporting a young woman to birth her baby at home.
- Welcome Earthside – we welcome the beautiful babies born at home recently in Canterbury and congratulate their families.
- Meet Amy – a little bit about Amy, our Canterbury Homebirth Association Secretary.
- Plus upcoming events, beautiful images and more!
To subscribe to our newsletter please visit our website and complete the form (on the right hand side of the page).
If you’re interested in contributing to our newsletter in any way please email us, we’d love to hear from you!